Monday, August 13, 2007

A BIG THANK YOU

There are so many people I would like to thank for this tremendous opportunity. First and foremost, Ted and James Bristol for listening to and appreciating my genuine interest of music in religion. I really must thank the entire Bristol family. I realize none of this would be possible without the generous gift from William Bristol, Jr. to Hamilton College.

Thanks a million to Ginny Dosch for helping me at every step of the way. Also, thank you so much Jay Williams - if I had never enrolled in Origins 101, I know I wouldn't be in this position right now. A big thanks to Jeremy Medina and Jeff McCarn as well.

Mom, Dad, and Matt - I really appreciate all of the support you have all given me. Last but definitely not least, to my grandmother and grandfather: I am forever grateful for all of the opportunities you have given me.

-JBH

No comments: