Monday, August 13, 2007

THE WOES OF BLOGGING

As you have already guessed, this is my first "blog." I actually don't really like the word "blog" and will be using that word sparingly. I apologize in advance for any strange formats, awkward spacing, and unNECESSARY capslocks. Like math, spelling sometimes often proposes a major challenge for me...so I will try to utilize the spell check function, but no guarranteez. That was really lame.

Although this research has its academic roots, as I am silly, this blog travel log will be written with much informality. I will update it is as frequently as possible. I will include some pictures from my travels, but will maintain a separate website for my photographs: I will post that link as soon as it is available.

Signed, sealed, delivered,

JBH (I'm yours)

No comments: